Enjoy family time discovering the scenery view of Phuket and Phang Nga through overland and on long-tail boat.
Let’s explore The Temple of Buddha Images in the cave of Sawan Kuha Temple and journey on the beach of James Bond Island, a popular scene of films.
Then have a delicious seafood lunch at the Koh Panyi Muslim Village and continue to Phuket Big Buddha Temple.
Transfer to Khao Sok National Park to relax at the huge lake circled by green forest and lots of wildlife.
There will be an opportunity to canoe on Khao Sok lake and go treckking with local guide in Khao Sok jungle.
You can also experience cooking class at Our Jungle House, a unique accommodation as an optional tour.
Day 1: PHUKET ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
- Arrive to Phuket, Transfer from Phuket Airport to hotel by private air-conditioned van, including baggage handling.
15:00hrs. Hotel check-in time (early check-in subject to room availability).
The rest of day at leisure.
Accommodation at Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket.
Day 2: PHUKET (B/L/-)
- Pick up from various hotels on Phuket Island and transfer to the pier. At 08:30 hrs the air-conditioned cruiser departs for towards Phi Phi Islands.
Cruise among the fantastic cliff and rock formations and disembark at Phi Phi Don Island. Time is at your leisure for swimming or snorkeling. A Thai Buffet Lunch is included at a seaside restaurant.Return to the boat at 14:00hrs for the return trip to Phuket, where you will arrive at around 16:00hrs. Transfer by van or coach to your hotel on the island.Accommodation at Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket.
Day 3: PHUKET (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotelDay at leisureAccommodation at Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket
Day 4: PHUKET (B/L/-)
- Transfer from your hotel in Phuket by bus, traveling through Phuket Island to Phang Nga province. The first stop during this one and a half up to two hours drive is at Wat Suwan Kuha, which houses a large number of Buddha images in a huge cave. Upon arrival at Phang Nga Bay, continue by traditional long-tail boat on an exciting journey through majestic scenery of mangrove swamps and limestone cliffs to James Bond Island.Afterwards, enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at the Koh Panyi Muslim Village, which is entirely built on wooden stilts over the water. Traveling back to Phuket, stops are made at a cashew nut factory and the worlds largest Gems Factory (refreshments served). Transfer back to your hotelAccommodation at Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket
Day 5: PHUKET (B/-/-)
- Start the morning with a scenic drive to a viewpoint along some of Phuket’s beautiful beaches. Drive up Nakkerd Hill where you will visit the stunning “Big Buddha”. Here you will also enjoy a marvellous view over Chalong Bay and Southern Phuket. Then proceed to Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most revered monastery at Chalong. Our next stop is at a Cashew nut factory, before you continue to Phuket’s oldest Chinese temple, where you will learn more about the Chinese influence on the island. Enjoy a visit to a 100 years old Chinese mansion in town. Famous movies such as “Young Indiana Jones”, “The Killing Fields” and “Heaven and Earth” were filmed here.After lunch at a local restaurant, travel to the northern part of the island. Visit a typical farmhouse and see a demonstration of rubber tapping at a local plantation and trained monkeys picking coconuts. You will see how rice is planted, grown and harvested. A scenic drive along the coast brings you back to your hotel.
Day 6: PHUKET (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel
Day at leisure
Accommodation at Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket
Day 7: PHUKET-KHAO SOK (B/-/D)
- Breakfast at hotel
Morning at leisure
12:00hrs. Check-out and transfer from your hotel in Phuket to Khao Sok. Khao Sok National Park, with its sheer limestone peaks, is the most spectacular national park in Thailand and one of the country’s best preserved habitats for tropical wildlife and flora. Our Jungle House is the only resort located in this beautiful secondary forest which allows you to feel the jungle. Your tree house or bungalow will look out over a clear stream to majestic limestone cliffs.
Situated in 25 acres of privately owned rainforest, it is a place apart, quiet and peaceful. Hornbills, several species of monkey, and other fascinating wildlife are frequent visitors.
The Khao Sok Park and surroundings offer activities for naturalists or anyone interested in enjoying the rainforest. Our lodge is a 10-minute walk from the Khao Sok National Park entrance, where you can do easy or tough treks and swim in clear jungle pools.
Check-in and accommodation at Our Jungle House
Day 8: KHAO SOK (B/-/D)
- After breakfast, you will enjoy to joint Paddle Kao Sok. Relax and take in the sights on this gentle float down the Khao Sok River. The journey takes you past towering cliffs and shoals of birghtly colored river fish, and includes a stop to swim in the cool waters. Your expert guide will paddle the boat and show you brightly colored birds and monkeys on the shore, and maybe a snake or two hanging high up on the trees. The canoe trip was initiated by a group of local villagers interested in sharing and preserving their special environment.Note:
“Each canoe comes with a guide who is responsible for paddling the boat.
“The trip takes 2-3 hours to depending on river current.Afternoon at leisure
Dinner and aaccommodation at Our Jungle House
Day 9: KHAO SOK (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, full day tour Scenic Cheow Lan Lake. Cheow Lan Lake at Khao Sok National Park is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with over 100 islands with towering limestone cliffs that give the lake its fairy-tale scenery. The lake is also known as Cheow Larn, and gibbons and hornbills are commonly seen in the old-growth jungle trees at the water’s edge. Spend your day taking in the amazing scenery, jungle hiking, exploring a cave, swimming, and relaxing at the floating bungalows.
Return to your hotel for dinner and accommodation
Day 10: KHAO SOK (B/-/D)
- Day at leisure
Dinner and accommodation at Our Jungle House – Deluxe Tree house (Half-moon or similar)Optional tour:
Half day – Taste of Thailand: Jungle Cooking Class in Khao Sok
Are you looking for an unique cooking course from our own chef at the jungle house? While immersed in a beautiful natural setting, experience authentic Thai cooking. Our chef is very enthusiastic to give creative foodies the opportunity to cook Thai style.
Discover the secrets of authentic southern Thai spices and learn to prepare your own dishes. Choose 3 of the following dishes: Yam Hua Plee (banana flower salad), Tom Yam (lemon grass soup), Som Tam (spicy papaya salad), Gaeng Keow Wan (green curry), Penang curry, Pad Thai noodles. After your lesson, enjoy the results of your labor for a delicious lunch/or dinner.
Day 11: KHAO SOK-SURAT THANI/PHUKET-DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, transfer to Surat Thani Airport/ or Phuket Airport by private air-conditioned van, including baggage handling.