Only a 45-minute flight from Yangon lies one of the finest seaside resorts in the country. The 10-kilometer-long Ngapali Beach invites visitors to swim, surf, snorkel and relax under palm trees fringing the seaside resort. Visit the small fishing villages and local markets, explore the countryside by bicycle (for rent at the hotel) and enjoy boat trips to the offshore islands. The ideal season for traveling to Ngapali is from November to April.
Access is simple and quick: from Yangon a 50-minute daily flight takes you to Thandwe, a tiny airport. Perfect duos can be Bagan-Ngapali or Inle-Ngapali with daily flights.
Day 1: YANGON ARRIVAL: INTERENATIONAL FLIGHT TIMING (-/-/-)
- Warmest welcome from Myanmar and meet with our Professional English Speaking Guide at Yangon International Airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in.The tour starting visit to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, home of impressive 65 meter long and 16 meter high reclining Buddha image with 108 scared Buddhist symbols adorned both feet.Afterwards, visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, is the most popular and spectacular religious monument and 2,600 years old in Myanmar. The golden dome rise 9-meters above its bases and covered with 60 tons of pure gold. Return to hotel for overnight.
Day 2: YANGON - HEHO / PINDAYA - INLE LAKE (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel and then check-out from hotel. Transfer to domestic airport for the flight to Heho. Arrive at Heho Airport, drive to Pindaya, Unique Pindaya Cave, Pindaya known as the home of the countries Buddhist image in its extensive lime stone cave and picturesque lake. Visit to Shwe U Min Pagoda, study to mystery cave and Shan Traditional paper umbrella making process and continue visit to Danu Village. In the afternoon, travel to Nyaung Shwe Jetty,take The Boat Trip around the lake which include visit to various handicraft workshops, enjoy the picturesque villages with silt-house and floating gardens and the famous leg-rower fishermen with their catches. Also, visit the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and the Jumping Cat Monastery. Continue to visit Inn Phaw Khone Village and observe the complex creation and production of lotus flower textile. Also visit the Shwe Inn Dein Pagoda, the ruins of Pagodas believe to be built during the 8th Century. Afterwards, return to the hotel for overnight stay on the Inle Lake.
Day 3: INLE LAKE - INN DEIN - INLE LAKE (B/-/-)
- After Breakfast at hotel. Morning sightseeing to Floating Market and Floating Garden to enjoy the lively atmosphere of local venders doing business. Next, the sightseeing will star with a visit to the village of Inn Dein. This village is renowned for its crumbling but atmospheric ruin and restored pagodas as well as having a great view of the lake. Also, the village has a very vibrant and lively Market where visitors can observe local traders and venders doing business. Next, take a boat trip to the famous Handicraft Workshops around the lake. Inle lake is famous for its craftsmanship and visitors can study gold and silver smith, blacksmith, cigar making process and other workshops that produce handmade crafts. Continue with the journey and visit Shwe Nyaung Monastery to take photos of the uniquely shaped oval windows and craftsmanship of the monastery. Return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel on the lake.
Day 4: INLE LAKE - HEHO / YANGON (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel before check-out. Next, drive to Heho Airport for the flight to Yangon. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in (On request).Today sightseeing in Yangon : The first isit to old colonial building around down town area of Yangon. Myanmar has the most colonial buildings in South East Asia and the best examples are the City Hall, High Court Building with its Clock Tower and The Minister’s Building which occupies the whole block. Next, continue visit to Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park and Independent Monument located in the city center.In the afternoon, shopping trip to Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market which offers antique, Burmese handicraft and jewelry shops, art galleries, and clothing stores as well as foodstuffs, garments and foreign goods. The market will close every Monday and Gazetted Holiday in Myanmar.In the evening, visit to Little India & China Town, Enjoy mingling with locals, socked in the vibrant atmosphere, bargain with the shopkeepers for souvenirs and sample the exotic local dishes. Return to hotel for overnight in Yangon.
Day 5: YANGON DEPARTURE: INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TIMING (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for your departure connection flight check-in time.