Only a 45-minute flight from Yangon lies one of the finest seaside resorts in the country. The 10-kilometer-long Ngapali Beach invites visitors to swim, surf, snorkel and relax under palm trees fringing the seaside resort. Visit the small fishing villages and local markets, explore the countryside by bicycle (for rent at the hotel) and enjoy boat trips to the offshore islands. The ideal season for traveling to Ngapali is from November to April.
Access is simple and quick: from Yangon a 50-minute daily flight takes you to Thandwe, a tiny airport. Perfect duos can be Bagan-Ngapali or Inle-Ngapali with daily flights.
Day 1: YANGON ARRIVAL: INTERENATIONAL FLIGHT TIMING (-/-/-)
- Warmest welcome from Myanmar and meet with our Professional English Speaking Guide at Yangon International Airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in.The tour starting visit to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, home of impressive 65 meter long and 16 meter high reclining Buddha image with 108 scared Buddhist symbols adorned both feet.Afterwards, visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, is the most popular and spectacular religious monument and 2,600 years old in Myanmar. The golden dome rise 9-meters above its bases and covered with 60 tons of pure gold. Return to hotel for overnight.
Day 2: YANGON - MANDALAY / AMARAPURA - AVA - SAGAING - MANDALAY (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel and then check-out from hotel. Transfer to domestic airport for the flight to Mandalay. On arrival, directly drive to Amarapura, visit to Mahagandayon Monastery, the largest teaching monastery in Myanmar and afterwards, visit to U Bein Bridge the world longest and oldest teak bridge made of 1850 teak pillars.The tour continue visit to Innwa (Ava), the former royal capital. Stop en route at the Tampawadi Village to visit the Bronze Casting Workshop where bells, gongs and tri gongs are made.Once arrive at Inwa, visit the Bargaya Monastery which has 263 giant teak posts and decorated with carvings and reliefs. Continue to the Maha Aung Myae Bon Zan Monastery one of the finest brick building with stucco and flora decorations on the walls.At afternoon, visit to Sagaing, U Min Thoneze Housing 45 Buddhas, a monastery of nuns of the silver production workshop and Kaung Hmu Daw Pagoda. Enjoy sunset at Sagaing Hill. After sunset, return back to Mandalay and overnight stay in Mandalay.
Day 3: MANDALAY - MINGUN - MANDALAY (B/-/-)
- After Breakfast at hotel. The first visit is to the famed Mahamuni Pagoda which houses a Buddha Images that said to have the exact likeness of the Gautama Buddha. Next, take a short boat ride to Mingun Pahtodawgyi , the unfinished stupa by Kine Boedawpaya and it’s the world largest ringing bell,The Mingun Bell. Return back to Mandalay, visiting the Gold Leaf Making Workshops and Tepestry Workshop and Stone & Wood Carving Workshops where Buddha images, slab for inscriptions and figurines are made from wood and marbles.Continue to the Royal Mandalay Palace to visit Mandalay Culture Museum and Nanmyint Watchtower. After lunch, visit Zay Cho Market and go shopping for the famous and signature products of Mandalay such as acheik (Mandalay silk longyi), Kadipar (velvet) silpers and hto moat (sticky cake). In the evening, visit Sanda Muni Pagoda which has 1774 small white pagodas surrounding the main pagoda. Each pagoda has individual marble slabs inscribed with Buddha teaching. Climbed the Mandalay Hill and enjoy the sunset before returning to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: MANDALAY - YANGON (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel before check-out. Next, drive to The World’s First Jade Pagoda (Kyauk Sein Pagoda). Afterwards, directly drive to Mandalay Airport for the flight to Yangon. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in (On request).Today sightseeing in Yangon : The first isit to old colonial building around down town area of Yangon. Myanmar has the most colonial buildings in South East Asia and the best examples are the City Hall, High Court Building with its Clock Tower and The Minister’s Building which occupies the whole block.In the afternoon, shopping trip to Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market which offers antique, Burmese handicraft and jewelry shops, art galleries, and clothing stores as well as foodstuffs, garments and foreign goods. The market will close every Monday and Gazetted Holiday in Myanmar.In the evening, visit to Little India & China Town, Enjoy mingling with locals, socked in the vibrant atmosphere, bargain with the shopkeepers for souvenirs and sample the exotic local dishes. Return to hotel for overnight in Yangon.
Day 5: YANGON DEPARTURE: INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TIMING (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for your departure connection flight check-in time.