During this holiday we will dive in Cambodian culture by visiting Phnom Penh, the busy capital of Cambodia and Siem Reap, the city famous for its Night Live and Amazing Angkor Temples with a fascinating history.
DAY 1: Arrival-Phnom Penh (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Siem Reap Airport by private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, and then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast).
AM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh.
PM: City Tours such as: Central Market, Ounalom Pagoda or Wat Ounalom is another of Phnom Penh’s five original monasteries (1422). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 2: Phnom Penh Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Russian Markets, Independent Monument. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Pen
DAY 3: Phnom Penh-Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM & PM: Breakfast in hotel, then transfer to bus station for taking bus at 07h30 Morning from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, this takes around five hours. Arrival in Siem Reap, meet and welcome by guide and driver for transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast). After lunch transfer to visit Les Artisan D’ Angkor, the Handicraft center for the wood and stone carving processes. Then, transfer to enjoy the boat trip at the Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on. Then visit Market and the local souvenirs shop in Siem Reap Town. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (01 Special Dinner with Cambodian Cultural Dance show) & Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM & PM: Breakfast in hotel, we explore to visit ANGKOR THOM including Bayon Temple, Baphoun Temple, Elephant and Leper King Terrace, Phimeanakas Temple, Then continue to visit an incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM, was built in 1186 AD by great King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. Lunch at local restaurant & after lunch enjoy shopping at local souvenir shop and local market. Afternoon continue to visit Ta Keo, Thommanon Temple, Chaosay Temples and The World Heritage of ANGKOR WAT Temple, one of the “Seven Wonders’ of the world”. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap- Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!