An 8 days tour that will cover two major Cambodian cities. The adventure will start in the city that does not sleep, Siem Reap. The next destination will bring us to Phnom Penh the Cambodian capital known for its beautiful and historical architecture and attractions.
DAY 1: Arrival - Siem Reap (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Siem Reap airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with a driver, then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfasts)
AM: Visit ANGKOR THOM Temple (The great city, 830 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. There are such as: South Gate, Bayon Temple, Bapuon temple, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. Then continue to visit an incredible jungle temple named TA PHROM temple, was built in 1186 AD by great King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism.
- PM: Visit a magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), is the biggest Hindu temple in Cambodia, was built by King Suryavarman II in early 12th century dedicated to Vishnu God. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 2: Siem Reap - Signtseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, take a boat ride visit daily life of local people on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on.
- PM: Visit City Tour such as: Puok Silk Farms, you will witness the way how local people produces Khmer Silks such as Phamuong, Lbeoek and Holm using traditional silk weaving method. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh /Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, then check out for transfer to bus station for taking bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh at 07h30 Morning (It takes around 05 hours). Arrival in Phnom Penh at 13h00 Pm, you will be met by our guide & van with a driver for transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast)
- PM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda: Royal Palace built in 1866 on the site of the former citadel, is a crowning example of Cambodian architecture because it is the official residence of Khmer’s King. Silver Pagoda was named because of the 5000 silver tiles (each weighing 1Kg) in the floor of the temple. Also on display is the holiest Buddha image in Cambodia, Preah Keo (the Emerald Buddha), and then visit Russian Market. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 4: Phnom Penh - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
- PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Central Market or Russian Markets, Independent Monument. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 5: Phnom Penh - Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, free at leisure till transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight. End of Service! Good Luck!