We offer you a 6 day travel experience that includes 2 cities with huge amount of tourists. The tour begins in the Cambodian capital, Phnom Penh. The next city in the itinerary is Siem Reap, famous for its night live and history rich temples.
DAY 1: Arrival - Phnom Penh (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Phnom Penh Airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, and then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfast).
- PM: Visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Museum S 21. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Visit the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Wat Phnom
- PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Central Market or Russian Markets, Independent Monument, and killing field. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 3: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, then transfer to bus station for taking bus at 07h30 Morning from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, this takes around five hours. Arrival in Siem Reap, meet and welcome by guide & driver, for transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast).
- PM: Take a boat trip to visit daily life of local people living on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on. Then visit the Central Market and shopping. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (01 Special Dinner with Apsara Dance show) & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, Visit ANGKOR THOM (The great city, 827 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. There are many temples inside Angkor Thom: South Gate, Bayon, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. Then visit TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by great King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism.
- PM: Visit a magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), is the biggest Hindu temple in Cambodia, comprises area of 500 acres, was built by King Suryavarman II in 12th century dedicated to Vishnu. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit a great Hindu temple at the countryside, BANTEAY SREI (the citadel of women, 35Km north of Siem Reap), was built in 12th century by a great Khmer Kin g Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God. It is a unique pink sandstone temple of Cambodia, which has most beautiful carvings. Then visit East Mebon Temple.
- PM: Visit Kravan Temple, then continue to visit the most incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. On the way back visit Pre Rup Temple. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap6
DAY 6: Phnom Penh - Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!