A 7 days trip that will perfectly cover two of the biggest cities in Cambodia. The tour starts in the capital Phnom Penh and the move on towards the North of the country up to Siem Reap, the most alive Cambodian city!
DAY 1: Arrival - Siem Reap (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Siem Reap airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, and then transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 03 Nights with daily Breakfast).
AM: Visit “Rolours Group Temples” (Hinduism, 9th century) as: Preah KO Temple, Bakong and Lo Lei.
- PM: Visit a magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), comprises area of 500 acres, built by King Suryavarman II in 12th century dedicated to Vishnu God. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 2: Siem Reap-Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, Visit ANGKOR THOM Temple (The great city, 827 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. There are many temples inside as: South Gate, Bayon, Bapuon, Phimeanakas, Elephant and Leper King Terrace.
- PM: Visit Kravan Temple, then continue to visit an incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM temple, was built in 1186 AD by great King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. Then visit Pre Rup temple. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (Special Dinner with Cultural Dance Show) & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit BANTEAY SREI (citadel of women, 35Km north of Siem Reap), was built from 968-1001 AD by King Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God. In Cambodia, it is a unique pink sandstone temple which has most beautiful carvings. Then visit East Mebon temple.
- PM: Visit Grand Circuit Temples: Preah Khan Temple (end of 12 century), Neak Pean Temple and Ta Som Temple . Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap – Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, take a boat ride visit daily life of local people on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on.
- PM: Visit City Tour such as: Puok Silk Farms, you will witness the way how local people produces Khmer Silks such as Phamuong, Lbeoek and Holm using traditional silk weaving method. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh /Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, transfer for taking bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh at 07h30 Morning which takes around 05 hours. Arrival in Phnom Penh at 13h00 Pm, you will be met by our guide & driver, transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast).
- PM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 6: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
- PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Central Market or Russian Markets, Independent Monument. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 7: Phnom Penh - Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!