A 7 days trip that will perfectly cover two of the biggest cities in Cambodia. The tour starts in the capital Phnom Penh and the move on towards the North of the country up to Siem Reap, the most alive Cambodian city!
DAY 1: Arrival - Phnom Penh (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Phnom Penh airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, and then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 01 Night with Breakfast)
AM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh.
- PM: City Tours such as: Central Market, Ounalom Pagoda or Wat Ounalom is another of Phnom Penh’s five original monasteries (1422) Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel and check out transfer to bus station for taking bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap which takes around 05 hours. Arrival in Siem Reap 13h30 Afternoon, you will be met by our guide & driver for taking to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 03 Nights with Breakfast)
- PM: Take a boat trip to visit the daily life of local people living on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake (18km south of Siem Reap), there are such as floating market, floating houses, floating school and so on. On the way back, visit City Tours as: Market and the local Souvenirs shops in Siem Reap. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit the biggest Buddhist temple in Cambodia, ANGKOR THOM (The great city, 825 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Bodhisattva Lokesvara. There are many temples inside such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Royal Palace, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephant and Leper King Terrace.
- PM: Visit one of the magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), was built by great Khmer King Suryavarman II from 1110-1155 AD dedicated to Vishnu God. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap-Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit a great Hindu temple at the countryside, BANTEAY SREI (the citadel of women, 35Km north of Siem Reap), was built in 12th century by a great Khmer King Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God. It is a unique pink sandstone temple of Cambodia, which has most beautiful carvings. Then visit East Mebon Temple.
- PM: Visit Kravan Temple, then continue to visit the most incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. On the way back visit Pre Rup Temple. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap -Phnom Penh (Meal: B/L/D)
- Transfer onwards to Battambang and check into your hotel upon arrival late afternoon. Enjoy the hotel facilities and relax until taken to experience the best element of Battamang – is all about the arts scene as much as it is the typical sites and the architecture is quite simply stunning.
- End of the day with a visit to Phnom Sampeau, which is a massive limestone outcrop that is dissected by a number of caves of which some are more accessible than others. Some caves contain unexpected reminders of Cambodia’s turbulent history. Every evening at nightfall, thousands of bats make their way out of caves in the hillside to feed before returning at dawn. This natural phenomenon really is a “must see” for the visitor.
- Tonight you are recommended to visit Lotus Bar and Gallery or Bric a Brac for a glass of wine following by the dinner at Jaan Bai restaurant. The menu was created by a Michelin Star chef who resides in Bangkok, Thailand.
DAY 6: Phnom Penh - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Central Market or Russian Markets. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 7: Phnom Penh - Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!