This 8 days holiday trip begins in Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s busy capital, sits at the junction of the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers. After we will move on to Siem Reap, a resort town in northwestern Cambodia, is the gateway to the ruins of Angkor, the seat of the Khmer kingdom from the 9th–15th centuries.
DAY 1: Arrival - Phnom Penh (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Phnom Penh airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, and then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfast).
AM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh.
PM: City Tours such as: Central Market, Ounalom Pagoda or Wat Ounalom is another of Phnom Penh’s five original monasteries (1422). Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant &∓ Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel and check out transfer to bus station for taking bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap which takes around 05 hours. Arrival in Siem Reap 13h30 Afternoon, you will be met by our guide & driver for taking to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 04 Nights with daily Breakfast).
PM: Take a boat trip to visit daily life of local people living on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on. Then visit the Central Market and shopping. Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap - sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit “Rolours Group Temples” (Hinduism, 9th century) such as: Preah KO Temple, Bakong and Lo Lei.
PM: Visit one of the magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), was built by great Khmer King Suryavarman II from 1110-1155 AD dedicated to Vishnu God. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit the biggest Buddhist temple in Cambodia, ANGKOR THOM (The great city, 825 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Bodhisattva Lokesvara. There are many temples inside such as: South Gate, Bayon Temple, Royal Palace, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephant and Leper King Terrace.
PM: Visit Kravan Temple, then continue to visit the most incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. On the way back visit Pre Rup Temple. Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant (Special Dinner with Cambodian Cultural Dance Show) & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit a great Hindu temple at the countryside, BANTEAY SREI Temple (the citadel of women, 35Km north of Siem Reap), was built in 12th century by a great Khmer King Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God. It is a unique pink sandstone temple of Cambodia, which has most beautiful carvings. Then visit East Mebon Temple.
PM: Visit Grand Circuit Temples: Preah Khan Temple (end of 12 century), Neak Pean and Ta Som Temples. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 6: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (Meal: B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. you will be free at your own leisure until meet the driver and transfer to airport for your flight to Cambodia beach Sihaoukville. Upon arrival, meet the driver and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 7: Phnom Penh - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- Free on the beach
DAY 8: Phnom Penh - Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to Phnom Penh airport driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!