An 8 days tour that will cover two major Cambodian cities. The adventure will start in the city that does not sleep, Siem Reap. The next destination will bring us to Phnom Penh the Cambodian capital known for its beautiful and historical architecture and attractions.
DAY 1: Arrival - Siem Reap (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Siem Reap airport by Private Tour Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 05 Nights with daily Breakfasts)
AM: Visit “Rolours Group Temples” (Hinduism, 9th century) such as: Preah KO Temple, Bakong and Lo Lei.
PM: Visit one of the magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), was built by great Khmer King Suryavarman II from 1110-1155 AD dedicated to Vishnu God. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill) Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 2: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit the biggest Buddhist temple in Cambodia, ANGKOR THOM (The great city, 825 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Bodhisattva Lokesvara. There are many temples inside such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Royal Palace, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephant and Leper King Terrace.
PM: Visit Kravan Temple, then continue to visit the most incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. Then continue visit Pre Rup Temple. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, Visit an ancient Hindu temple at the countryside, BANTEAY SREY (The citadel of women, 35Km north of Siem Reap), was built from 968-1001 AD by great King Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God. In Cambodia, it is a unique pink sandstone temple which has most beautiful deep carvings. Then continue to visit East Mebon Temple.
PM: Visit Grand Circuit such as: Preah Khan Temple (Buddhism, 12th century), Neak Pean and Ta Som Temples. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, take a boat ride visit daily life of local people on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on.
PM: Visit City Tour such as: Puok Silk Farms, you will witness the way how local people produces Khmer Silks such as Phamuong, Lbeoek and Holm using traditional silk weaving method. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel and check out transfer for taking bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh at 07h30 Morning which takes around 05 hours. Arrival in Phnom Penh at 13h00 Pm, you will be met by our guide & driver, transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with Breakfast)
DAY 6: Phnom Penh - Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Central Market or Russian Markets, Independent Monument. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 7: Phnom Penh-Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
- PM: free at your own leisure.
DAY 8: Siem Reap–Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!