Balance your love of golf with your love of travel and still head home with an enviable tan. Get a guided tour of the Angkor Archaeological Park – a World Heritage Site – to see Bayon Temple, the ancient Royal Palace and of course the famous Angkor Wat.
Spend your afternoons however you please – it is your holiday after all. Golf if you cannot get enough, tour the Angkor temples, reward yourself with a spa massage, watch the sunset over the village from atop Phnom Bakheng Temple, visit the Cultural Village, go museum hopping, or explore the sights and smells and wares at the local Old Market.
Let us worry about the logistics: accommodations at a beautiful five-star hotel in Siem Reap, transfer to and from the airport, transport around town in a private and air conditioned vehicle, and any international cuisine you can dream up.
Along with your holiday itinerary you can enjoy 36 holes of golf at any of Siem Reap’s international standard courses. Choose two spend your mornings at Siem Reap Lake Resort Golf Club, Angkor Golf Club or Phokeethra Golf Resort. You get unlimited usage of the driving range and practice putting greens and we will squeeze in an extra round of golf at a special rate if you can’t seem pull yourself from the greenest greens in Asia.
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY - ARRIVAL
- Pick up from Tan Son Nhat International airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Coach/Bus with a driver, then transfer to check in (Twin Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfast) Free at own leisure; Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2:HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS – VUNG TAU BEACH
- Breakfast in hotel, 8:00 Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels. a fabulous tunnel. You will have an opportunity to get the unique experience of guerillas living and fighting underground during the war (a crawl through 50 -100 meters out 200 km of the tunnel system is unforgettable). Local rice paper workshops, nice paddy fields are pleasant sights on the way. Lunch in Cu Chi before drive to Vung Tau. About 2 hours by coach, this lovely island has 4 main unspoiled beaches to choose, from relaxation to water activities. It is also known by Vietnamese as a honeymoon island. Upon arrival, visit to Tian Hau Temple of Five Races, the whale temple. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Vung Tau.
Day 3: VUNG TAU - HO CHI MINH CITY
- Breakfast in hotel, transfer to visit the Summer Palace of the Emperor Bao Dai, the Jesus Monument, which overlooks the Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean. Next, visit Whale Temple Christ Hill, Goddes of Mercy, Thuy Van Beach. Drive back to Sai Gon for visit to China town with Binh Tay market, etc. Late afternoon, enjoy water puppet show before your dinner. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: HO CHI MINH CITY - MEKONG DELTA
- Breakfast in hotel, 8:00 Take a full day trip to the watery world of the Mekong Delta, My Tho province where is famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Take a cruise on Mekong river to visit islands. Here, you can have chance to visit coconut candy workshop & to taste fresh candy- specialty. Enjoy tropical fruits, honey tea & listen to Southern traditional music. Get on a small boat to discover a natural canal of Ben Tre province. Take a short walk in the coconut farm to visit a typical house in Mekong Delta. Have lunch at garden restaurant after short horse drawn cart. Back to big boat by rowing boat on small canal. Visit Vinh Trang pagoda prior to drive back to. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: HO CHI MINH CITY-DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in hotel, free at own leisure till transfer to airport by our driver for the departure. End of services! Good Luck!