Erawan Waterfalls – Safari Park – Tiger feeding
- 06:50 – 07:20 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 10:20 – 10:50 am. Arrive at the Erawan National Park which is 200 km from Bangkok. The park covering 550 square km is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall, one of Thailand’s loveliest waterfalls. The second tier has a pool.
- 13:30 – 13:50 pm. Lunch time at the Erawan Waterfalls area.
- 14:00 – 14:15 pm. Depart from the Erawan Waterfalls to Safari park.
- 14:50 – 15:00 pm. Arrive at Safari Park
– Take picture with the tiger on your camera
– Feed and play with one cub of your choice
– Safari bus tour including food for feeding animals
- 16:00 – 16:15 pm. Depart from Safari Park to downtown Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge).
- 17:00 – 17:15 pm. Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
- 19:15 – 19:50 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.