Floating market – Elephant Riding – Bamboo Rafting – Muang Sing Park
- 06:50 – 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 09:15 – 09:30 am. Arrive at Floating Market (Damnoen Saduak) and then ride in a paddle boat about 20 – 30 Mins through the stalls observing the sale and exchange of various goods between parties in their. After that we have tiome about 45 Mins for walk around the market.
- 11:00 – 11:15 am. Depart from Damnem Saduak Floating Market to the River Kwai Bridge.
- 12:15 – 13:00 pm. Lunch time at River Kwai Bridge area.
- 13:15 – 13:30 pm. Depart from River Kwai Bridge to elephant Camp. Enjoy elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
- 15:00 – 16:00 pm. Depart from elephant Camp to Muang Sing Historical Park. The park is full of examples of the Khmer influenced architecture in this part of Thailand during the late Lopburi period. 700-800 years ago.
- 19:15 – 19:40 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.