Balance your love of golf with your love of travel and still head home with an enviable tan. Get a guided tour of the Angkor Archaeological Park – a World Heritage Site – to see Bayon Temple, the ancient Royal Palace and of course the famous Angkor Wat.
Spend your afternoons however you please – it is your holiday after all. Golf if you cannot get enough, tour the Angkor temples, reward yourself with a spa massage, watch the sunset over the village from atop Phnom Bakheng Temple, visit the Cultural Village, go museum hopping, or explore the sights and smells and wares at the local Old Market.
Let us worry about the logistics: accommodations at a beautiful five-star hotel in Siem Reap, transfer to and from the airport, transport around town in a private and air conditioned vehicle, and any international cuisine you can dream up.
Along with your holiday itinerary you can enjoy 36 holes of golf at any of Siem Reap’s international standard courses. Choose two spend your mornings at Siem Reap Lake Resort Golf Club, Angkor Golf Club or Phokeethra Golf Resort. You get unlimited usage of the driving range and practice putting greens and we will squeeze in an extra round of golf at a special rate if you can’t seem pull yourself from the greenest greens in Asia.
Day 1: ARRIVAL-HANOI
- Pick up from Noi Bai airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Coach/Bus with a driver, then transfer to check in (Twin Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfast) Free at own leisure; Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: HA NOI – HA LONG
- Breakfast at the hotel, Visit to HCM complex including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (closed on Mondays and Fridays mornings and whole October and November for annual repairs), Presidential palace – a beautiful original colonial building, HCM’s house on stilts, One pillar pagoda. The Temple of Literature which has been known as the first university of the country. Hoan kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Lunch at prior to traveling overland to Ha Long city. On route we have a stop at a workshop where you can see how the handicapped children make lacquer wares, silk paintings, ect… Arrive in Ha Long city. Check in hotel. Free walking and shopping at the night market. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Ha Long City.
Day 3: DAY03: HA LONG – HA NOI
- Breakfast at the hotel, 8:00 the Discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. A 5-hour boat trip will commence by cruising via dog shaped islet, floating village, duck shaped and thump shaped islet, fight cocks then visit one grotto full of stalagtites and stalagmites. Fresh seafood lunch aboard prior to drive back to Hanoi. Dinner before Water puppet show, Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 4: HA NOI-HO CHI MINH CITY (KNOWN AS SAIGON)
- Breakfast in hotel. We leave the hotel for Noi Bai airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, met and transferred to city center for lunch. In the afternoon, we do city tour including: War museum which primarily contains exhibits relating to the American phase of the Vietnam War, and is a major tourist attraction, Reunification Palace which was the workplace of the President of South Vietnam & was then known as Independence Palace. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the spiritual and cultural crucible of the French presence in the Orient & the General Post Office, the ancient & with French colonial architecture style. The final stop is at Ben Thanh market which is always loaded with varieties of goods, such as consumer goods, cakes and candies, food and foodstuff, and particularly high-quality fruit and vegetables. Dinner on SGN cruise boat, 21:30 Disembark the cruise ship for drive back to hotel. Free evening for shopping. Lunch at local restaurant, Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS
- Breakfast in hotel, at 07:30 Leave for Cu Chi tunnels. The Cu Chi Tunnels are located approximately 30 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City in Cu Chi district. This district is known nationwide as the base where the Vietnamese mounted their operations of the Tet Offensive in 1968. The Cu Chi Tunnels consist of more than 200 km of underground tunnels. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The tunnels are between 0.5 to 1 m wide, just enough space for a person to walk along by bending or dragging. However, parts of the tunnels have been modified to accommodate visitors. Visit to China town with Thien Hau temple and Binh Tay wholesale market, Jade Emperor Pagoda. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: HO CHI MINH CITY - DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in hotel, free at own leisure till transfer to airport by our driver for the departure. End of services! Good Luck!