Balance your love of golf with your love of travel and still head home with an enviable tan. Get a guided tour of the Angkor Archaeological Park – a World Heritage Site – to see Bayon Temple, the ancient Royal Palace and of course the famous Angkor Wat.
Spend your afternoons however you please – it is your holiday after all. Golf if you cannot get enough, tour the Angkor temples, reward yourself with a spa massage, watch the sunset over the village from atop Phnom Bakheng Temple, visit the Cultural Village, go museum hopping, or explore the sights and smells and wares at the local Old Market.
Let us worry about the logistics: accommodations at a beautiful five-star hotel in Siem Reap, transfer to and from the airport, transport around town in a private and air conditioned vehicle, and any international cuisine you can dream up.
Along with your holiday itinerary you can enjoy 36 holes of golf at any of Siem Reap’s international standard courses. Choose two spend your mornings at Siem Reap Lake Resort Golf Club, Angkor Golf Club or Phokeethra Golf Resort. You get unlimited usage of the driving range and practice putting greens and we will squeeze in an extra round of golf at a special rate if you can’t seem pull yourself from the greenest greens in Asia.
Day 1: ARRIVAL-HANOI
- Pick up from Noi Bai airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Coach/Bus with a driver, then transfer to check in (Twin Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfast) Free at own leisure; Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: HANOI - HALONG
- Breakfast in hotel, Visit to HCM complex including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (closed on Mondays and Fridays mornings and whole October and November for annual repairs), Presidential palace – a beautiful original colonial building, HCM’s house on stilts, One pillar pagoda. The Temple of Literature which has been known as the first university of the country. Hoan kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Lunch at prior to traveling overland to Ha Long city. On route we have a stop at a workshop where you can see how the handicapped children make lacquer wares, silk paintings, ect… Arrive in Ha Long city. Check in hotel. Free walking and shopping at the night market. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Ha Long City.
Day 3: DAY03: HALONG - HANOI
- Breakfast on the board, then Check out 8:00 the Discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. A 5-hour boat trip will commence by cruising via dog shaped islet, floating village, duck shaped and thump shaped islet, fight cocks then visit one grotto full of stalactites and stalagmites. Fresh seafood lunch aboard prior to drive back to Hanoi. Dinner before Water puppet show, Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 4: HANOI - TRANG AN - HOA LU
- An definitely is an amazing place with unique karst of various shapes. Upon arrival, we embark 2,5 hours row boat ride on a beautiful and calm stream to enjoy gorgeous rock formation and dozen of the beautiful caves and tunnels. We make a short transfer (4 km) down a peaceful country road to Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s ancient capital eleven centuries ago. Here, there are two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century. At 15:00 return to Hanoi and the tour ends at your hotel around 17:45. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 4: HANOI-DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in hotel, free at own leisure till transfer to airport by our driver for the departure. End of services! Good Luck!