Hellfire pass and Elephant riding – Bathing – Train Ride
- 06:50 – 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 09:30 – 09:50 am. Arrive in Kanchanaburi at River Kwai Bridge for 10 minutes and then continue to.
- 10:45 – 11:00 am. Arrive at the famous Hellfire Pass where you will walk through the railway cutting and see shrines and tributes to those who lost their lives building the railway.
- 12:15 – 12:40 pm. Lunch time at Sai Yok area.
- 13:15 – 13:30 pm. Arrive at Elephant Camp and enjoy elephant riding and elephant bathing.
- 16:00 – 16:30 pm. Take a train from Wong Pho Station along the Death Railway (Krasae Cave).
- 16:30 – 16:40 pm. Get off at Wang Sing Station and depart by minibus to downtown Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge).
- 17:00 – 17:15 pm. Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
- 19:15 – 19:30 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.