Enjoy family time discovering the scenery view of Phuket and Phang Nga through overland and on long-tail boat.
Let’s explore The Temple of Buddha Images in the cave of Sawan Kuha Temple and journey on the beach of James Bond Island, a popular scene of films.
Then have a delicious seafood lunch at the Koh Panyi Muslim Village and continue to Phuket Big Buddha Temple.
Transfer to Khao Sok National Park to relax at the huge lake circled by green forest and lots of wildlife.
There will be an opportunity to canoe on Khao Sok lake and go treckking with local guide in Khao Sok jungle.
You can also experience cooking class at Our Jungle House, a unique accommodation as an optional tour.
Day 1: BANGKOK ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
- Arrive in the airport, meet with our guide and transfer to hotel. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, where the cityscape reaches both upward and outward, creating the country’s largest metropolis.Free at leisure.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water & accommodation.
Day 2: VISIT BANGKOK (B/L/-)
- After breakfast, enjoy a half day sightseeing city. Set along the waterway of the Chao Phraya River, the Grand Palace is a spectacle to experience. Where once the river was the main source of transport, the palace has an opulent posture set against the lapping water on the riverbanks. Built in the latter half of the 18th century, the palace continues to be a symbol of the king, though it is now used largely for ceremonial purposes. Within the palace complex are sensational temples that house some of the most well-preserved and coveted Buddhist artifacts, including Wat Phra Kaew, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.Overnight in Bangkok.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation/
Day 3: AYUTTHAYA (B/L/-)
- After breakfast you will venture outside of the metropolis to the fabulous city of Ayutthaya, the once storied capital of Siam. Visit the Historic City of Ayutthaya and discover the proud and powerful kingdom that was the second Siamese capital after Sukhothai. Located by the Chao Phraya River, this UNESCO World Heritage listed site is rich in history, featuring ruins of fabulous ornate structures that will give you insight into the 4 centuries when the Kings of Ayutthaya ruled.After exploring the ancient capital, we will visit the nearby Bang Pa-In summer palace, used occasionally by the present day ruling Chakri Dynasty.Next, board a coach to travel about an hour to the Wat Chong-Lom Pier where we will board a cruise boat. Feast on buffet lunch featuring cuisine from around the world as you float along the Chao Phraya River. Experience the typical Thai water-borne life and admire the scenery along the way before arriving at the River City Pier.You will return to Bangkok in the late afternoon with the calm and wonder of Ayutthaya echoing in your thoughts.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 4: KANCHANABURI (B/L/-)
- After breakfast you will once again venture outside of Bangkok to the riverside town of Kanchanaburi- the River Kwai and its famous bridge.Visit the Thailand-Burma Railway Center and explore the interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to the Death Railway (or Burma-Siam Railway).Continue on to the Kanchanaburi (Don-Rak) War Cemetery, where many Prisoners of War (POW) and victims of the Death Railway are buried, and discover a reconstruction of a POW camp that also houses a museum.Ride a traditional wooden long-tailed boat along Mae Klong river to visit the world famous bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by allied POWs and immortalized in a novel and award-winning film “The Bridge on the River Kwai.”After lunch at a local restaurant, ride the train across the river following the original ‘death railway’ route. Enjoy the views and spectacular jungle landscapes while your knowledgeable local guide provides fascinating insight about this remarkable place.
What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 5: KANCHANABURI - BANGKOK - PHUKET (B/-/-)
- Today you will venture away from the metropolis of Bangkok and transfer to the stunning island of Phuket. Off of the western shores of the mainland are the sensationally clear waters of Phuket, where history adds elegance to the island paradise.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, & accommodation.
Day 6: PHANG NGA BAY AND JAMES BOND ISLAND (B/L/-)
- Following breakfast, enjoy a full day tour to the beautiful “Phang Nga Bay” and to other wonderful sceneries. Here you will see rubber plantations and local life before visiting the monkeys at the Buddhist Temple, which is hidden inside a cave. A speed boat will cruise you through the mangrove swamps for you to get to discover the wildlife within before you follow in the same footsteps as James Bond at “Khao Ping Kan.” The Muslim Village at “Panyi Island” is the perfect setting for your seafood lunch.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour & accommodation.**** Joining speed boat activities.
Day 7: PHI PHI ISLAND (B/L/-)
- Today you will embark on a journey away from the luster of Phuket that will take you to the diverse and alluring waters of the Phi Phi Islands. Climb aboard a speedboat to begin your exceptional day where six islands comprise the archipelago only 45 minutes away.Arrive at Phi Phi Ley Island and discover the magical landscape of Maya Bay, the movie “The Beach” was partially filmed here. Visit Lho Sa Mah Bay and go swimming, sightseeing and snorkeling, and see Phi Leh Cove where you’ll get to go around, before continuing to the “Viking Cave”, where swallow bird nests are collected to prepare the well known bird nest soup.Visit Ton Sai Bay then go to Khai Nai Island and enjoy a great lunch at a beach side restaurant. You’ll have free time to sunbathe and swim. At 16:00 return to Phuket Boat Lagoon by express boat and transfer back to your hotel on the island.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour & accommodation.**** Joining speed boat activities.
Day 8: DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
- At leisure until transfer to airport for your departure flight.What’s Included: breakfast, transfer.