Are you looking for Cambodia Romantic honeymoon tour package? We offer you the perfect and exotic honeymoon tour in Cambodia. Rates include luxurious hotels, daily breakfast, site seeing permits to visit the Angkor ruins with an English speaking guide, an hour spa treatment, private boat cruise and oxcart ride.
Day 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
- Upon arrival in Siem Reap – meet with guide for transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight Siem Reap at Sofitel Angkor Hotel.
Day 2: SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM AND ANGKOR WAT
- Morning, tour to South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon visit The World Seventh Wonder of Angkor Wat and view sunset on Bakeng Hill. Overnight Siem Reap at Sofitel Angkor Hotel.
Day 3: ROLOUS GROUP AND SMALL CIRCUIT
- Morning tour to Rolous Group including Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lo Lei. Then, enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon tour to Small Circuit including Prasat Kravan (Cardamon sanctuary), Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang (Royal Bath), Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple), Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda. Overnight Siem Reap at Sofitel Angkor Hotel.
Day 4: BANTEAY SREI AND SUN SET AT TONLE OUM SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM
- Morning visit to Banteay Srei (Citadel of the women) and Banteay Samre. Late afternoon boat trip on Tonle Oum South Gate for Angkor Thom and you will enjoy Own Sunset Cocktail Arrangement on the boat. Overnight Siem Reap at Sofitel Angkor Hotel.
Day 5: SILK FARM AND SPA
- Morning excursion transfer to Silk Farm at Puok district – 15 km west of Siem Reap. On the way enchanted by rice paddies and water buffalos, stilted houses and little villages as a cultural experience. This is where visitors can witness start-to-finish silk creation – growing and harvesting mulberry (food for the silk worms), the breeding process and life cycle of the silk worm, collection of cocoons, separation and spinning the silk, the dying process and the creation of beautiful silk weavings on wooden, multi-harness hand looms can all be seen. Afternoon back to hotel and you will enjoy the 60 minutes Aromantic Honeymoon delight (10 minutes Aromatic steam bath or sauna, 30minutes Indian Head or 30 minutes foot reflexology and 20 minutes Floral aquatherapy bath or enternal Jacuzzi), then enjoy the delicious Khmer Food for dinner at local restaurant. Overnight Siem Reap at Sofitel Angkor Hotel.
Day 6: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE
- Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for flight departure.