Let’s discover the hidden Treasure of Asia with our 10 days tour. Begin with Land Border crossing to Myanmar with passing through the famous Golden Triangle to Keng tong , soak up the tranquillity of Inle Lake, take a leisurely journey from Historic kingdom of Mandalay to ancient temples of Bagan , finally Yangon where the golden Shwedagon Pagoda looms, this amazing tour will take you through the land of thousand temples with beautiful natural scenery and allow you to experience the rural way of life and cultural traditions of friendly Myanmar people..
Day 1: MAE SAY - TACHILEIK - KENGTUNG (B/L/D)
- Mingalarbar! You will be welcomed by our guide at Gate of Myanmar Border and cross into Myanmar Boarder Town Tarchileik. We explore Tarchileik, hub of the so-called Golden Triangle, and visit sites of interest such as Ta Lot Market, the Shwedagon Pagoda, and Two Dragons Monastery. After lunch, we motor through beautiful mountain scenery to our hotel in the town of Kengtung. Stay overnight in Kengtung.
Day 2: KENGTUNG - PIN TAUK - KENGTUNG (B/L/D)
- Today drive about 1 hour to Pin Tauk, a beautiful country side where you will do a 7 km trek through 3 local villages , Pan Lea(Ann tribe), Wan Lar (Akha tribe )and Nam Lin Mai (Ann tribe) giving you a chance to meet and learn about the different minority people in the area . Then return to the city. Before get to the city you have a chance to stop at Wan Kang (Shan traditional) rice whisky distillery. If time is permit you will visit to Wan Pauk village (Palaung tribe). During the trek you will be served a picnic lunch in a scenic spot or village. Return to Kengtung by car this afternoon.
Day 3: LENGTUNG - HOKYIN - NA PHI PHANT - KENGTUNG (B/L/D)
- After breakfast drive to Kengtung and visit Kengtung’s local market. The villagers from the surrounding area come to the daily market for selling their products and bartering for goods. There, you will see minority hill tribes in their traditional dresses. Then proceed to Hokyin area (around 45 minutes), the starting point of today’s trek. It will take a 1.5-2 hour walk to an Akha village. Spend some time in the village and talking with the locals to discover more about their unique customs and daily lifestyle. And then restart trekking to Na Phi Phank village, a further 30-45 minutes, which is the place of Lahu people who are famous for their blacksmithing. During the trek you will be served a picnic lunch in a scenic spot or village. Return to Kengtung by car this afternoon.Stay overnight in Kengtung.
Day 4: KENGTUNG - INLE (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at the hotel, this morning is at your leisure to explore Kengtung. If time is permitted, visit a traditional Shan lacquer ware in Kengtung. After lunch transfer to the airport for the flight to Heho .Upon arrival, drive to Nyaung Shwe, the gateway to Inle Lake and leisure at hotel.Stay overnight on the lake.
Day 5: INLE LAKE & INDEIN SIGHTSEEING (B/D/L)
- Today we will explore a boat trip through the picturesque Inle Lake. Inlay Lake is one of the most beautiful and unique destinations in Asia and is often referred to by travellers as the “Venice of Asia”. This vast and breathtaking Lake is home to stilt-housed villages, island-bound Buddhist temples and floating gardens.You’ll see the local life on the lake, including fisherman who use a distinctive leg-rowing technique on their boats, floating gardens and cottage industries such as silversmiths, weavers and cigar makers.We will also visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the most religious site in the region and Nga Phe Chaung Monastery which has a collection of ancient Shan style Buddha images. After your lunch, continue your exploration to the western banks of the lake and travel down a small canal to Indein – a Pa-Oh village which is known for its stupa-covered hill with 1,054 stupas which were mostly constructed between the 17th and the 18th centuries. Although some stupas have been restored using donations from local Buddhists, many stand weather-beaten. Spend time exploring Indein on foot, strolling around the village, visiting a local school and making your way to the top of the hill where you can wander amid the weather-beaten stupas and enjoy magnificent views of the lake below.
Day 6: INLE LAKE - HEHO -MANDALAY (B/D/L)
- This morning we will drive to Heho airport for the flight to Mandalay, the last royal city of Myanmar Kingdom. Upon arrival, we will start the sightseeing to Amarapura, known as the City of Immortality. First visit Mahagandaryone Monastery which is the best place to experience the daily lives of the monks. After that, we will walk over the U Bein, the longest teakwood Bridge in the world. Then visit Mahamuni Buddha Image – a bronze Buddha image castled during the lifetime of Buddha himself, Shwenandaw Monastery – noted for its exquisite woodcarvings and Kuthodaw Pagoda – known for containing the world’s largest book and conclude the tour by visiting Mandalay Hill to watch the sunset and the panoramic view of the city.Overnight stay in Mandalay.
Day 7: MANDALAY - BAGAN (B/D/L)
- Today fly to Bagan and explore the wonders of Bagan with a full-day tour. Home to more than 2,000 temples, Bagan’s beauty and historical significance is unsurpassed. Sacred pagodas and beautiful temples are scattered across the plains of Bagan creating a mystical, stunning landscape. Upon arrival ,start your Sightseeing with a visit to the colorful Nyaung U market to see a part of the daily life of Local People. Next visit the Shwezigon Pagoda where a replica of Buddha’s tooth is enshrined. Afterward we will proceed to an elevated temple from where you will have a panoramic view of Bagan.Sightseeing will be continued to many of the impressive temples such as Ananda, Htilominlo, Thatbyinnyu, Dhammayangyi and Sulamani, as well as some of the smaller hidden gems. In the evening, visit a local workshop making traditional lacquerware before enjoying an unforgettable sunset from the upper terrace of one of the temples.
Day 8: BAGAN - MT POPA (B/D/L)
- Today wake up early and enjoy beautiful sunrise from the upper terrace of one of the temples. After Breakfast, we will proceed to the Mount Popa, an extinct Vocalno with the spectacular views and the birth place of Myanmar Nats (sprits).At the foot of mountain, you could observe Nat Shrine contains a display of mannequin like figures representing the 37 Nat and is a major pilgrimage destination. On the way back to Bagan, a stop will be made at a local palm tree plantation and a typical Local Village. This relaxing break will give you the chance to observe the local working life. In the late afternoon, we will transfer to the jetty to take the boat for a cruise down the Irrawaddy River. Enjoy the beautiful sun set from the river as you pass riverside villages and temples.Overnight stay in Bagan.
Day 9: BAGAN - YANGON (B/D/L)
- Today leave Bagan for the flight to Yangon. In the afternoon, start your sightseeing with a visit to the massive reclining Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then proceeds to the Kandawgyi Park, a green oasis of Yangon. Photo stop at the royal floating barge named Karaweik Palace. In the evening, visit to the World famous golden stupa, Shwedagon Pagoda – the golden dome rises 98 meters above its base and is cover with 60 tons of pure gold. At the pagoda, you can observe local pilgrims offering their devotions. Enjoy the amazing sunset view from the vantage point of Pagoda.Overnight stay in Yangon.
Day 10: BAGAN - YANGON (B/-/-)
- This morning is free to explore the city at your leisure. Transfer to Yangon international airport for onward flight. Goodbye Myanmar and we hope to serve you next time.