Explore a wide variety of Danang white sandy beaches extend all the way from Son Tra Peninsula in the north to the ancient port of Hoi An around 30 kilometres to the south with this most popular beach break. Enjoy a luxurious beach stay in one of many high-end resorts within the vicinity should you be in need of pampering with most offering a rich choice of treatments at their spas and a range of dining options. Combine this beach stay with cultural touring in the heart of Vietnam where many activities and excursions are on offer to entertain the most energetic beach fan.
Day 1: LUANG PRABBANG (-/-/-)
- You will be met and briefed by our GRANDEUR Journeys guide for the cycling adventure in the days to come. As time permits, an orientation ride through Luang Prabang will highlight the sacred essence of this UNESCO World Heritage town.Dine and bed down in comfort in Luang PrabangAccommodation: Villa Saykham/STD
Day 2: LUANG PRABANG - RIDE TO KUANG SI WATERFALLS 60KM (B/-/-)
- Cycling around Laos; an easy ride to the scenic Kuang Si Waterfalls via villages of the indigenous Hmong and Khmu. Enjoy a swim in the clear, cool waters of the Kuang Si Waterfalls.Overnight in a comfortable guest houseAccommodation: Villa Saykham/STD
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG - TRANSFER TO KIU KACHAM - KASI 95 KM (B/-/-)
- Transfer by mini van (2 hours) brings you to Kiu Kacham at an altitude of 1350 meters. In the first stage of this section, you cycle between 1000 and 1400 meters to Phou Khoun. From there a long, freewheeling descent with great views brings you to the Kasi Valley.Overnight in a guest houseAccommodation: Villa Saykham/STD
Day 4: KASI - VANG VIENG 58 KM (B/-/-)
- This is typical Laotian countryside to ramble about. Today, bike through picturesque country, slowly to the lowland rivers, limestone hills and caves to Vang Vieng. This rustic traveler’s oasis is located by a shallow, clear running river where sunbathing and tubing is popular, set against the backdrop of limestone peaks.Overnight in a resort along the Nam Song RiverAccommodation: Guest House/STD
Day 5: VANG VIENG - BAN KEUNE 55 KM (B/-/-)
- Continuing on the main road, cycle to the “Sea of Laos.” This is the 250 square kilometer artificial Lake Nam Ngum. Boat 2 hours to the dam for lunch at restaurants serving specialities of fish caught in the lake. Back on the route, cycle through the quiet back roads, small secretive valleys and authentic villages.Spend the night by the banks of the Nam Ngum RiverAccommodation: Dansavanh Nam Ngum Hotel/STD
Day 6: BAN KEUNE - VIENTIANE 65 KM (B/-/-)
- Biking in Laos is an adventure. Today, cycle through paddy fields with the Phou Khao Khouay mountain range on the horizon enroute to Vientiane, the Laotian capital. Entering the suburbs, cycle into the centre of the city, by the banks of the great Mekong RiverOvernight in VientianeAccommodation: Win Hotel/STD
Day 7: END OF LAOS CYCLING ADVENTURE (-/-/-)
- Your cycling adventure from north to central Laos ends after breakfast… unless you are hungry for more.