River Kwai and Museum – Elephant Riding – Bamboo Rafting – Train
- 09:30 – 09:50 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 11:30 – 12:00 pm. Arrive at the Bridge over the River Kwai as part of the Death Railway, the Thai-Burma railway, It was built by Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers under Japanese supervision during World War II. Then visit The War Museum which is a private museum with collection of World War II stories, and items such as weapons, army uniforms, photographs, etc.
- 12:30 – 12:45 pm. Lunch time at River Kwai bridge area.
- 14:15 – 14:30 pm. Arrive at the Elephant Camp, and enjoy elephant riding and elephant bathing.
- 15:50 – 16:00 pm. Take a train from Wang Pho Station along The Death Railway (Krasae Cave)
- 16:30 – 16:45 pm. Arrive at Wang Sing Station, take a minibus to downtown.
- 17:00 – 17:15 pm. Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
- 19:15 – 19:30 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.