River Kwai – Train – Elephant Riding – Bathing - Rafting – Muang Sing Park
- 06:50 – 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 09:30 – 09:50 am. Arrive at Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge), as part of the Death Railway, It was built by Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers under Japanese supervision during World War II. Then visit The War Museum which is a private museum collects lots of World War II stories, such as weapons, army uniforms, photographs, etc.
- 11:00 – 12:20 pm. Take a train from River Kwai Bridge along the Death Railway (Krasae Cave)
- 12:30 – 13:15 pm. Lunch time at Wang Pho station area. And then go to elephant Camp. Enjoy elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
- 15:00 – 16:00 pm. Arrive at Prasat Muang Sing Historical Park. The park is full of example of the Khmer influenced architecture in this par of Thailand during the late Lopburi period.
- 16:15 – 16:25 pm. Depart from Muang Sing Historical Park to downtown Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge).
- 19:15 – 19:45 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.