River Kwai – Train – Elephant Riding – Bathing – Bamboo Rafting
- 06:50 – 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 09:30 – 09:50 am. Arrive at Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge), visit The Bridge Over the River Kwai and Jeath War Museum.
- 11:00 – 12:10 pm. Take a train from River Kwai Bridge along the Death Railway (Krasae Cave)
- 12:30 – 13:15 pm. Lunch time at Wang Pho station area before you head to the local elephant Camp. Here you’ll be able to take an elephant riding, elephant bathing and bamboo rafting.
- 16:15 – 16:25 pm. Depart from Elephant camp to downtown Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge).
- 17:00 – 17:15 pm. Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
- 19:15 – 19:45 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.