Enjoy family time discovering the scenery view of Phuket and Phang Nga through overland and on long-tail boat.
Let’s explore The Temple of Buddha Images in the cave of Sawan Kuha Temple and journey on the beach of James Bond Island, a popular scene of films.
Then have a delicious seafood lunch at the Koh Panyi Muslim Village and continue to Phuket Big Buddha Temple.
Transfer to Khao Sok National Park to relax at the huge lake circled by green forest and lots of wildlife.
There will be an opportunity to canoe on Khao Sok lake and go treckking with local guide in Khao Sok jungle.
You can also experience cooking class at Our Jungle House, a unique accommodation as an optional tour.
Day 1: BANGKOK ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
- Arrive in Bangkok, meet with our guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.What’s included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottle drinking water & accommodation.
Day 2: SIGHTSEEING (B/L/-)
- Enjoy a full day excursion of Bangkok. Transfer to Damnoen Saduak to see the bustling floating markets Thailand. Enjoy a long-tail boat ride along the canals to the site of the markets and marvel at the colorful sight of everything on sale from locals’ boats. After the market, proceed to the Rose Garden for lunch before exploring the resort with its recreated Thai village. Enjoy a Thai village cultural show and gain insight on the many aspects of Thai life and traditions: dancing, wedding and monk ordination ceremonies, kick boxing, sword and long pole fighting, cock fighting, and fingernail dancing.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 3: BEST OF BANGKOK (B/L/-)
- After breakfast, transfer to visit the Grand Palace one of the most beautiful samples of an ancient Siamese court. It used to be the residence of the Kings of Bangkok. Then, Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha and home to the Chedis of the Kings. After visiting this temple, you will then pass through Chinatown on your way to Wat Traimit is also known as the temple of the Golden Buddha. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. To round off the tour, you’ll call in at a local lapidary workshop and showroom where you may get locally made jewelry, handicrafts and silk at competitive prices.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 4: BANGKOK - CHIANG RAI (B/L/-)
- Today you will discover the hidden serenity of Bangkok, nestled beneath the energetic streets of the metropolis, sometimes even rising over them. Visiting Wat Saket brings you to the steps of the Golden Mountain, an artificial hill that is gilded by a 260 foot pagoda. The inspiring golden spire was once the highest point in the city and dates back to the empire of Siam and was restored in the late 18th and early 19th century. The temple of Ratchanatdaram is also known as Loha Prasart, meaning, “Metal Palace.”Transfer to airport for a short flight to Chiang Rai.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 5: DISCOVER CHIANG RAI (B/L/-)
- Chiang Rai is the most northern city of Thailand and is considered the birthplace of the country. When looking around the city you can find inspired architecture influenced by Burmese and Thai, representing the eclectic mixture culture and history that has created the sensational city. However, outside the city you can still find the traditional communities that persist in their villages throughout the countryside. The Akha is originally from Tibet and can be found along the rolling plush hills throughout Southeast Asia.The villages tend to rise on stilts, climbing and falling with the landscape, draped in woven straw. The women have colorful dress, from dangling strings to graceful headgear. They thread cotton with a hand spindle and eventually dye their clothing with indigos and vibrant colors. Along Mae Sai, the most northern point of Thailand, you can see the point where Burma and Thailand converge; there are also wonderful goods from the market to be found that have crossed from Laos and Burma.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 6: CHIANG RAI - CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
- Today you will venture deeper into the jungle en route to Chiang Mai, the capital of the north. Between the cities you will visit the fantastic Karen Hill Tribe, known famously for the women who decorate their necks with opulent brass rings, making it look as though they have been elongated with the jewelry. Overnight in Chiang Mai.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 7: MAE TAMAN RAFFTING AND ELEPHANT RIDING (B/L/-)
- Visit Mae Taman and have a day out with the elephants. After the feeding, watch the elephant show then trek to the forest and ride an ox cart. After lunch, enjoy bamboo rafting in the Mae Tang River, before proceeding to the Orchid Farm. Overnight in Chiang Mai.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 8: CHIANG MAI- BANGKOK - KRABI (B/L/-)
- Just outside of the city walls you will find Wat Suan Dok. The temple was constructed in the 14th century originally meant for priests and to shelter monks from the rain. Sitting at the top of Doi Suthep Mountain is the sacred site of Wat Prhathat, also known as temple Doi Suthep. Built in the 14th century, the temple stands at the mountain’s summit and watches over Chiang Mai like a vigilant protector. Stand at the first of over 300 steps, flanked by vivacious greenery and snarling serpent creatures that run the gambit of the stairway. The lower terrace offers a wonderful view over the city below and the far-reaching jungle. You can also find the legendary white statue of the elephant that chose this particular spot as the location for the temple. After lunch you will be transferred to the airport where you will return to Bangkok airport and connect another flight to Krabi.What’s Included: Transfers, English speaking guide, bottled drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 9: KRABI AT LEISURE (B/L/-)
- The day is yours to explore the wonders of Krabi at your leisure.What’s Included: breakfast, and accommodation.
Day 10: DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
- Transfer to airport for your departure flightWhat’s Included: breakfast, transfer.