Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, the most visited Cambodian cities. We offer you a 5 days holiday that will let you discover the history, understand the culture and feel the flavor of Khmer cuisine.
DAY 1: Arrival-Siem Reap (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Siem Reap airport by Private Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with Driver, and then transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with Daily Breakfast).
AM: Visit City Tour such as: Puok Silk Farms, you will witness the way how local people produces Khmer Silks such as Phamuong, Lbeoek and Holm using traditional silk weaving method and on the way back visit Artisan D’ Angkor Art school of carving.PM: Take a boat trip to visit daily life of local people living on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on. Then visit the Central Market and shopping. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (Special Dinner with Cultural Dance Show) & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 2: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, Visit ANGKOR THOM (The great city, 827 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. There are many temples inside Angkor Thom Temple: South Gate, Bayon Temple, Elephantand Leper King Terrace. Then visit TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by great King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism.PM: Visit a magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), is the biggest Hindu temple in Cambodia, comprises area of 500 acres, was built by King Suryavarman II in 12th century dedicated to Vishnu. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap-Phnom Penh (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel and check out transfer to bus station for taking bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh which takes 05 hours. Arrival in Phnom Penh 13h30 Afternoon, you will be met by our guide & driver for taking to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with Daily Breakfast).
PM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 4: Phnom Penh Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
PM: Visit City Tours in Phnom Penh: Central Market or Russian Markets, Independent Monument. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 5: Phnom Penh –Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!