Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, the most visited Cambodian cities. We offer you a 7 days holiday that will let you discover the history, understand the culture and feel the flavor of Khmer cuisine.
DAY 1: Arrival-Phnom Penh (Meal: L/D)
- Pick up from Phnom Penh airport by Private Tour Guide & A/C Car/Van/Bus with driver, and then transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast).
- AM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Wat Phnom Pagoda in Phnom Penh.
PM: City Tours such as: Central Market, Ounalom Pagoda or Wat Ounalom is another of Phnom Penh’s five original monasteries (1422). Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 2: Phnom Penh-Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, visit National Museum, Killing Field & Toul Sleng Genocide Museum S 21.
- PM: Visit Independent Monument which was inaugurated in 1958 to celebrate Cambodia’s independence from French rule and commemorate the soul of combatants who laid down their lives for freedom of the country & Russian Market. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
DAY 3: Phnom Penh-Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, then transfer to bus station for taking bus at 07h30 Morning from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, this takes around five hours. Arrival in Siem Reap, meet and welcome by guide and driver, transfer to check in hotel (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 04 Nights with daily Breakfast)
- PM: Visit City Tour such as: Artisan D’ Angkor Art school of carving and on the way back visit Puok Silk Farms, you will witness the way how local people produces Khmer Silks such as Phamuong, Lbeoek and Holm using traditional silk weaving method. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, then visit “Rolours Group Temples” (Hinduism, was built at the end of 9th century): Preah KO Temple, Bakong & Lo Lei.
- PM: Visit one of the magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT Temple (The holy city which is the temple, 900 years old), was built by great Khmer King Suryavarman II from 1110-1155 AD dedicated to Vishnu God. (Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill). Lunch & Dinner at the local restaurant (01 Special Dinner with Cultural Dance Show) & Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, then visit the biggest Buddhist temple in Cambodia, ANGKOR THOM Temple (The great city, 825 years old), was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Bodhisattva Lokesvara. There are many temples inside such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Royal Palace, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephant and Leper King Terrace.
- PM: Visit Kravan Temple, then visit the most incredible jungle temple, TA PHROM Temple, was built in 1186 AD by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. The way back, enjoy great view of sunset on the top of Pre Rup temple. Lunch & Dinner at the local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 6: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: L/D)
- AM: Breakfast in hotel, then visit a great temple at the countryside, BANTEAY SREI (the citadel of women, 35Km north of Siem Reap, Hinduism), was built in 12th century by a great Khmer King Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God. It is a unique pink sandstone temple of Cambodia, which has most beautiful carvings. Then visit East Mebon Temple.
- PM: Take a boat trip to visit daily life of local people living on Floating Village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Tonle Sap Lake, there are such as Floating Market, Floating House, Floating School and so on. Then visit the Central Market and shopping. Lunch & Dinner at the local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 7: Siem Reap-Departure (Meal: B)
- AM: Breakfast in the hotel, free at leisure till transfer to airport by guide & driver for departure. End of services! Good lucks!