Erawan Waterfalls – Elephant Riding – Bamboo Rafting – Train
- 06:50 – 07:20 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 10:20 – 10:50 am. Arrive at the Erawan National Park which is 200 km from Bangkok. The park covering 550 square km is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall, one of Thailand’s loveliest waterfalls. The second tier has a pool.
- 13:30 – 13:50 pm. Lunch time at the Erawan Waterfalls area.
- 14:00 – 14:15 pm. Depart from the Erawan Waterfalls to Elephant Camp.
- 15:00 – 15:20 pm. Arrive at Elephant Camp and enjoy elephant riding and elephant bathing.
- 15:50 – 16:00 pm. Take a train from Wang Pho Station along the Death Railway (Krasae Cave).
- 16:30 – 16:45 pm. Get off at Wang Sing Station and depart by minibus to downtown Kanchanaburi (River Kwai Bridge).
- 17:00 – 17:15 pm. Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
- 19:15 – 19:50 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.