Enjoy family time discovering the scenery view of Phuket and Phang Nga through overland and on long-tail boat.
Let’s explore The Temple of Buddha Images in the cave of Sawan Kuha Temple and journey on the beach of James Bond Island, a popular scene of films.
Then have a delicious seafood lunch at the Koh Panyi Muslim Village and continue to Phuket Big Buddha Temple.
Transfer to Khao Sok National Park to relax at the huge lake circled by green forest and lots of wildlife.
There will be an opportunity to canoe on Khao Sok lake and go treckking with local guide in Khao Sok jungle.
You can also experience cooking class at Our Jungle House, a unique accommodation as an optional tour.
Day 1: BANGKOK ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
- Arrive in Bangkok airport, meet with our guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, & accommodation.
Day 2: TOUR OF BAGKOK (B/L/-)
- After breakfast, enjoy a half day sightseeing city. Set along the waterway of the Chao Phraya River, the Grand Palace is a spectacle to experience. Where once the river was the main source of transport, the palace has an opulent posture set against the lapping water on the riverbanks. Built in the latter half of the 18th century, the palace continues to be a symbol of the king, though it is now used largely for ceremonial purposes. Within the palace complex are sensational temples that house some of the most well-preserved and coveted Buddhist artifacts, including Wat Phra Kaew, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.Overnight in Bangkok.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 3: BANGKOK - AYUTTHAYA - PHITSANULOK (B/L/-)
- Transfer from Bangkok to Ayutthaya. Visit the Summer Palace of Rama V at Bang Pa In and Ayutthaya, the ancient and glorious capital of Siam where you can find the ruined temples of Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, Wat Phra Mahathat and Wat Phanan Choeng. On the way to Lop Buri, visit Phra Prang Sam Yot and San Phra Kan Monkey Temple. Lunch at local restaurant in Chainat. Continue to Phitsanulok. Overnight in Phitsanulok.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 4: PHITSANULOK - SUKHOTHAI - LAMPANA (B/L/-)
- After breakfast, begin your day with a visit to a Buddha statue factory and observe skilled craftsmen at work. Continue to the ancient cities and historical landmarks of Sukhothai and Si Satchanalai, both protected by UNESCO as world heritage sites. Along the way, you will have lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat. Overnight in Lampang.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 5: LAMPANA - PHAYAO - GOLDEN TRIANGLE - CHIANG RAI (B/L/-)
- After breakfast, proceed for a visit to Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, a brief drive from Lampang. Travel north and make a quick stop to Phayao Lake for coffee break before heading to pineapple plantation for a tour. Around midday, we’ll arrive at the Golden Triangle where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet. While here, we’ll visit the 212 House of Opium and stroll around its rare collection of opium paraphernalia such as weights, scales and pipes. Next, we’ll proceed to Mae Sai with a visit to the popular market and bridge over the River Ruak to Myanmar. Continue to visit local culture at the Hilltribe Museum and Education Center. Overnight in Chiang Rai.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 6: CHIANG RAI - CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
- We’ll have an early start this morning. After breakfast, Chiang Rai morning market and then visit to the Wat Phra Kaew temple. The journey out of town is on a relaxing river cruise on a traditional long tail boat of about 3.5 hours to Pha Tai, where there is a visit to hill tribe village. Continue by road to Tha Ton and enjoy a tasty lunch before heading to Chiang Mai. Overnight at hotel.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 7: CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
- After breakfast, you will have the opportunity to get close and personal with the endearing and skillful Thai Elephants at a nearby elephant camp. You can even try riding an elephant (the elephant ride is optional and not included). Afterwards, proceed to an orchid farm and stop for lunch. Your tour continues with a visit to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the famous mountain top temple extending breath taking views over the beautiful surrounding landscape. Next, we’ll proceed to the Colour Factory, formerly known as the Elephant Parade and take part in a workshop. Overnight in Chiang Mai.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour, accommodation.
Day 8: CHIANG MAI - PHUKET (B/-/-)
- Transfer to airport for a short flight to Phuket. Your free time. Overnight in PhuketWhat’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, & accommodation.
Day 9: JAMES BOND DISCOVERY BY SPEED BOAT (B/L/-)
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Phang Nga. Visit Elephant Camp and have a go at elephant trekking. Don’t miss the Baby Elephant and Monkey Show, and watch Rubber Tapping by some locals.Then, proceed to the pier for your transfer by speed boat to Phang Nga Bay, where you will discover “James Bond Island.” Enjoy lunch at Pan Yee (Floating) Village. Continue on with a sea canoe along the Mangrove Forest. Return to the pier and transfer to the hotel.What’s Included: Transfer, guide, bottle drinking water, breakfast, lunch, tour & accommodation.**** Joining speed boat activities!
Day 10: DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
- Transfer to airport for your departure flight.