Hellfire pass and Elephant riding – bamboo raft – Muang Sing
- 06:50 – 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Khaosan road and nearby area.
- 09:30 – 09:50 am. Arrive in Kanchanaburi at River Kwai Bridge for 10 minutes and then continue to.
- 10:45 – 11:00 am. Arrive at the famous Hellfire Pass where you will walk through the railway cutting and see shrines and tributes to those who lost their lives building the railway.
- 12:15 – 12:40 pm. Lunch time at Sai Yok area.
- 13:15 – 13:30 pm. Depart from Sai Yok to Elephant Camp.
- 14:00 – 14:15 pm. Arrive at elephant Camp and enjoy elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
- 15:00 – 15:15 pm. Visit Muang Sing Historical Park and view the thousand year old beautiful buildings.
- 16:15 – 16:20 pm. Depart from Muang Sing Historical Park to return to downtown Kanchanaburi and return to Bangkok.
- 19:15 – 19:30 pm. Arrive in Bangkok at Khaosan Road area. We provide a pick up service from your hotel.