Explore a wide variety of Danang white sandy beaches extend all the way from Son Tra Peninsula in the north to the ancient port of Hoi An around 30 kilometres to the south with this most popular beach break. Enjoy a luxurious beach stay in one of many high-end resorts within the vicinity should you be in need of pampering with most offering a rich choice of treatments at their spas and a range of dining options. Combine this beach stay with cultural touring in the heart of Vietnam where many activities and excursions are on offer to entertain the most energetic beach fan.
Day 1: LUANG PRABANG – ARRIVAL (-/-/D)
- Meet upon arrival at the airport, transfer and check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the National Museum (the former Royal Palace) where a collection of artifacts of the Lao Royal Family is displayed. Continue to nearby Vat Mai Temple, the residence of a Buddhist patriarch until 1975. Finish the day by before climbing up Phousi Hill to enjoy the sunset over the city and the Mekong River.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2: LUANG PRABANG / PAK OU / LUANG PRABANG (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, visit Vat Xieng Thong, regarded as the most beautiful temple of Luang Prabang with low sweeping roofs. Then set sail on a traditional riverboat for a 2-hour cruise up the Mekong River to Pak Ou, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong River and visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phoum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues. On the way, stop at Ban Xang Hai Village and discover the distillation of sticky rice wine. Return to Luang Prabang and drive to Ban Xang Khong weaving village where traditional mulberry leaf paper is also produced.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG / KHOUANG SY / LUANG PRABANG (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, excursion by road to the picturesque Khouang Sy Waterfalls nestled in lush tropical forest. On the way, visit some hill tribe villages such as the H’Mong village of Ban Thinkeo and the Khmu village of Ban Thapaene. Return to Luang Prabang and visit Vat Visoun Temple, built in the 16th century, with its Singhalese-style stupa, That Makmo, and Vat Aham, one of the main city sanctuaries dedicated to the ancestors of the Laos Wat.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 4: LUANG PRABANG / VIENTIANE(B/-/-)
- After breakfast, free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight to Vientiane. Meet upon arrival, transfer and check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit Vat Sisaket, the only original temple in Vientiane (built in 1818 – it is the sole survivor of a Thai invasion in 1828), the Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal Chapel where the Emerald Buddha (dating back from the time of the Lane Xang Kingdom) is enshrined, the Patouxai and That Luang stupa.Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 5: VIENTIANE (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, free time until your transfer to the airport for your departure flight.End of our services.