Explore a wide variety of Danang white sandy beaches extend all the way from Son Tra Peninsula in the north to the ancient port of Hoi An around 30 kilometres to the south with this most popular beach break. Enjoy a luxurious beach stay in one of many high-end resorts within the vicinity should you be in need of pampering with most offering a rich choice of treatments at their spas and a range of dining options. Combine this beach stay with cultural touring in the heart of Vietnam where many activities and excursions are on offer to entertain the most energetic beach fan.
Day 1: LAOS, LUANG PRABANG– ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
- On arrival, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and taken to La Residence Phou Vao. Pay a visit to a local art exhibition and partake in a Lao tea-testing ceremony. At sunset, ascend the 328 steps to the top of Phou Si Mountain that offers a stunning panoramic view of the surrounding rivers and cityscape before wandering through the bustling Hilltribe Market for traditional textiles and handicrafts made by the hill tribes.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2: PAK OU - LUANG PRABANG (B/-/-)
- Following breakfast, cruise along the Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves, where you will discover gold-lacquered Buddha statues of all shapes and sizes nestled deep in the limestone caverns. Embark on a cultural tour of Luang Prabang in the afternoon, in which you will visit the Royal Palace, now National Muesum, before exploring the gilded temples such as Wat Mai, Wat Sensoukarahm and Wat Xieng Thong dotted across the city.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG - KUANGSI (B/-/-)
- For early risers, you will have to option to observe the long rows of monks in saffron robes receiving alms from the locals at dawn. Following breakfast, gain a deeper understanding of Lao culture at Wat Visoun with its iconic Watermelon Stupa and Wat Aham with the altar of Luang Prabang’s two respected geniuses. At Kuang Si Waterfalls, you will have a spectacular view of water cascading into the clear turquoise pools at its foot.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 4: LUANG PRABANG - VANG VIENG (B/-/-)
- En route to Vang Vieng along the scenic Route 13, stop by Kasi and enjoy some of the local fruit produce. At Nam Song River in Vang Vieng, you will be enthralled by the spectacular karst limestone mountains lining the riverbanks. Watch the sun setting against the jagged limestone cliffs, or trek and explore the numerous caverns while discovering their roles in local mythology.Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 5: VANG VIENG - VIENTIANE (B/-/-)
- Experience the magnificence of Nam Ngum Lake and the mountainous surroundings while learning the significance of this artificially dammed lake that churns out hydroelectric power and revenue for the country. Revel in the natural scenery of this largest lake in Laos as you cruise slowly on the lake and observe fishermen in their daily activities. Gain further insights into local livelihoods at Ban Kheune’s salt mine and local market off Kilometer 15.Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 6: VIENTIANE (B/-/-)
- Discover the quiet charm of this Lao capital city at Wat Sisaket with the hundreds of Buddha statues nestled in the temple walls and Vat Ho Phra Keo, the temple that once housed the sacred “Emerald Buddha”. Continue with the cultural tour in the city at Presidential Palace, the popular Wat Simuang. In the afternoon, ascend the steps up to Patuxai, Vientiane’s own Arc de Triomphe for a spectacular view over a city that has almost no high-rise buildings before heading to That Luang, the cultural icon of Vientiane. You will have a chance to indulge in the aromatic flavors and smells of Lao coffee.Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 7: DEPARTURE FROM VIENTIANE (B/-/-)
- Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End of service.