Join us to discover the beauty of Siem Reap city, this tour will cover: Angkor Museum, Banteay Srei, the famous Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Beng Malea Temple.
DAY 01: Arrival-Siem Reap-Angkor Museum -Boat Trip (Meal: Lunch, Dinner)
- Pick up from Siem Reap Airport by Private Tour Guide (Speaking English/Chinese or other languages as requested) & Private (A/C Car/Van/Bus as suggested) then transfer to check in the hotel (Twin Sharing Room or Double sharing room for 04 nights with daily Breakfast).Morning: Visit Angkor National Museum which is an interesting archaeological museum in Siem Reap, dedicated to the collection, preservation and presentation of Angkorian artifacts, also to provide information and education about amazing art and culture of Cambodia. Lunch at the local restaurant.15h00 Pm: Depart from hotel then take a private traditional wooden fresh air boat trip to visit daily life of local people living on Floating Villages of Tonle Sap Lake that you can explore such as floating markets, floating houses, and floating schools and other interesting activities of fishermen. Dinner at the local restaurant with Cambodian Traditional Dance Show Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 02: Banteay Srei-Angkor Wat (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 08h00 Am: After having Breakfast in the hotel then visit BANTEAY SREI, an amazing Hindu temple at the countryside which is located around 35Km north of Siem Reap, was built from 968-1001 AD by great King Khmer King Rajendravarman II dedicated to Siva God of Hinduism. It is a unique pink sandstone temple that has most beautiful deep carvings in Cambodia. On the way back visit Banteay Samre & East Mebon Temples. Lunch at the local restaurant.15h00 Pm: Visit a magnificent ancient archaeological wonder of the world, ANGKOR WAT (The holy city which is the temple that is the biggest Hindu temple in Cambodia, was built by a great Khmer King named Suryavarman II in early 12th century dedicated to Vishnu God of Hinduism. Then enjoy the good view of sunset over Angkor area from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hill) Dinner at local restaurant Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: Angkor Thom-Small Circuit Temples (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 08h00 Am: After Breakfast, pick up from hotel to visit ANGKOR THOM (The big ancient city that was built from 1180-1220 AD by a great Khmer King named Jayavarman VII dedicated to Buddhism. There are many temples inside Angkor Thom such as: South Gate, Bayon Temple, Bapuon, Phimeanakas, Sour Proath, Phreah Palilay, Elephant Terrace and Leper King Terrace Temples. Lunch at the local restaurant.15h00 Pm: Depart to visit small circuit temples such as Kravan Temple, Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, then continue to visit a most incredible jungle temple in Angkor area named TA PHROM, was built in 1186 AD by great Khmer King Jayavarman VII dedicated to Lokesvara God of Mahayana Buddhism. Then enjoy the great view of sunset on the top of Pre Rup Temple. Dinner at local restaurant Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: Grand Circuit Temples-Rolours Group Temples (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 08h00 Am: After Breakfast, pick up from hotel to visit Grand Circuit Temples such as: Preah Khan, Neak Pean and Ta Som Temples. Lunch at local restaurant.
15h00 Pm: Visit “Rolous Group Temples” that were built at the end of 9th century dedicated to Hinduism), there are many interesting temples there such as Bakong, Preah Ko and Lolei Temples. Visit Central Market, Artisan D’ Angkor that is a nice art school of carvings and enjoy shopping local interesting souvenirs in Siem Reap Town. Dinner at local restaurant Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 5: Beng Mealea Temple (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
- 08h00 Am: Breakfast in then hotel. Depart to visit Beng Mealea is an incredible Hindu temple at the countryside, located around 65Km north east of Siem Reap, it was built by king Suryavarman II, early 12th century by primary deity to Vishnu with architecture of Angkor Wat. This temple is located 40 km east of the main group of temples at Angkor Area. Lunch at local restaurant. Then transfer to airport by guide and driver for the departure flight. End of services! Good Luck!